Friday, September 09, 2011

Crispy Golden Pork

This was a staple meal for my family for about 2 years before I got recipe-obsessed. It's a relatively inexpensive, delicious recipe. I've neglected it for a long time and when I was looking for a pork recipe for this week, I knew I had to blog about it!
Crispy Golden Pork | A simple but fabulous way to fix pork chops when you need something fast! #recipe #pork


(Print)
What you need:
  • 4 pork chops
  • 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs + 1 tsp. dried sage
  • Salt and pepper
  • 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 2 tbsp. olive oil
Directions:
Trim fat off the pork chops. Salt and pepper each pork chop to taste.

Place bread crumbs and flour on separate plates.
Place egg in a bowl and beat.

Heat oil over medium heat.
Dip each pork chop in flour.
Then dip into egg.
Last, dip into bread crumbs.

Brown each side for around 4 minutes each in oil.

Recipe Source: Unknown 

1 comment :

Erin said...

This looks fantastic!!!