Friday, October 14, 2011

10-Minute Rocky Road Fudge

I haven't experimented much with fudge...I can only really remember eating peanut butter fudge. It's my favorite. I have a good number of fudge recipes that I've been waiting for an opportunity to present itself and when homecoming did, I was all over that! Hopefully my husband's battle buddies liked it. I thought it was pretty good :)

(Printable Version)
What you need:
  • 3 cups chocolate chips
  • 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1 cup unsalted peanuts
  • 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
Directions:

Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper or coat with nonstick spray.
In a saucepan, combine chocolate chip, condensed milk and salt. 
On the lowest heat, melt ingredients, stirring constantly.

Once smooth and completely melted, add peanuts and marshmallows.

Stir until smooth again, and the peanuts and marshmallows are coated completely. 
Pour and spread into the baking dish.
Refrigerate until firm.
Slice and they are ready to go!

Recipe from Budget Bytes 

Linked up at... 
 Button

2 comments :

Kim McCallie said...

One of the best things about the holidays - fudge! I eat more than my share. This looks delicious. Thanks of sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

Desi said...

Hey girl I just made and posted about this fudge, and linked back to you of course :) Thanks for the quick and easy recipe!

http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/10/rocky-road-fudge-week-5-of-12-weeks-of.html