Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blueberry Baked Oatmeal

I've been experimenting with baked oatmeal lately. I have always eaten my oatmeal with just sugar and cinnamon. That's gotten kind of old and I need a way to incorporate more fruit into my diet. I really loved this recipe!


(Print)
What you need:
  • 3 cups quick cooking oats
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 tbsp. butter, melted
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp. baking powder
  • 3/4 tsp. salt
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 (6 oz.) container vanilla yogurt
  • 3/4 to 1 cup blueberries
Directions:
  1. Mix together all ingredients, except blueberries.
  2. Add blueberries and stir gently.
  3. Spread into a greased 9x13x2-inch pan.
  4. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.

Linked up at...
Miz Helen’s Country Cottage

    3 comments :

    Chaos Cottage said...

    Can this be mixed together the night before and baked in the morning? I'm not much of a morning person :/

    Miz Helen said...

    What a wonderful bowl of goodness, it looks delicious and we would really enjoy this dish. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great week and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    Miz Helen said...

    Congratulations!
    Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Hope you are having a great week and enjoy your new Red Plate!
    Come Back Soon,
    Miz Helen