Friday, January 20, 2012

Best Buttermilk Pancakes

This is definitely my new favorite pancake recipe. These are super fluffy and moist. I'm not sure I can even form the right words to tell you all just how much I loved them :)


These pancakes come from a blog called Tracey's Culinary Adventures. Tracey has one of my favorite blogs. She never disappoints with her recipes and I'm constantly finding new things to make. I love a blog with bunches of normal food and she has that! I've made her carmel-filled brownies and cheesy chili mac. There will definitely be more to come!


(Print)
What you need:
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tbsp. sugar
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp. baking soda
  • 2 cups buttermilk
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
  • 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted and cooled
Directions:
  1. Whisk together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Make a well in the center.
  2. Add buttermilk, sour cream, eggs, and butter. Whisk just until combined.
  3. Let batter sit for 10 minutes.
  4. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook batter 1/4 cup a a time - flip when top is bubbling and remove when both sides are golden brown. Repeat and serve :)
Recipe from Tracey's Culinary Adventures


No comments :