Friday, June 29, 2012

Funfetti Blondies


Honestly, I'm the worst for reading directions for the first time in the middle of making recipes. Even worse than that is while I'm typing up the recipes to post, I realize why something was off. This time, my blondies were a little hard to get out of the pan, even though I greased it. This may also be because I failed to read the "line your pan with foil" part. Whoopsies. Despite my little pan-preparation error....these were super delicious! My first time having and making blondies - I brought them to our monthly FRG meeting. Everyone who tried them liked them. They are convinced I sneak crack into my goodies :) SHHH!

(Print)
What you need:
  • 14 tbsp. butter, melted
  • 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp. almond extract
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1/3 cup sprinkles
Directions:
  1. Cream together melted butter and sugars until smooth.
  2. Add eggs and extracts.
  3. Then add salt, flour, and baking powder.
  4. Lastly, stir in white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
  5. Pour into 9x13-inch, foil-lined pan that has been greased and smooth with a spatula.
  6. Bake at 350* for 24 to 28 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before cutting.
Recipe from Beantown Baker