Friday, July 27, 2012

Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken Bites

This has all the classic elements of a bombtastic dish: bacon, jalapeno, chicken. I mean when you have those 3 ingredients, you are going to have a great dinner. No surprise here, we loved these little bites. We ate them as a main dish, but I think they would be suited better as an appetizer. The wheels are already turning for making this into a full-sized chicken breast recipe!



(Print)
What you need:
  • 8 chicken tenders, flattened and cut into 2
  • 3 oz. cream cheese
  • 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
  • 8 slices bacon, cut in half
Directions:
  1. Dab cream cheese in the center of each tender. Add a few peppers.
  2. Fold and wrap in bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
  3. Grill until bacon is crispy and brown.
Recipe from Salad in a Jar

4 comments :

Amber Nicole said...

DROOLING!! Damn you and your blog while I'm moving and eating frozen tv dinners :/

Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com said...

OH these look really tasty! So few ingredients, but huge on flavor! My kind of dish! Anything will jalapeƱos makes me happy!

Jane said...

This looks amazing! I'll have to check but if we have enough chicken I'm definitely making this tonight!

Paula said...

Thanks for the link Sarah. They look perfect!