Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tasty Treasures

Time to show off the most clicked from last week's Tasty Thursday :)
::All of the features will be on my new Tasty Treasures pin board::

#1: Baked Quinoa & Chicken Parmesan
Hezzi-D's Cooks and Books



#2: Nutella Dip
What's Cooking, Love?


#3: Mini Lemon & Strawberry Cheesecake Baked Alaska
Pink Recipe Box


The Eye-Catcher: Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
Real Housemoms

You can also grab this nifty button if I featured your recipe!
I was Fantastically Shared!


This week's Tasty Thursday is still open (and will be until Tuesday), so feel free to stop by and add a few recipes! :) Make sure to check out the other recipes linked up too!

2 comments :

Hezzi-D said...

Thank you so much for featuring my recipe! I'm so excited it was the most clicked from last week!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my baked alaska! I hope you have a great day :)