Wednesday, April 03, 2013

6 Beefy Favorites


It kind of surprises me, but nowadays we don't eat nearly as much beef as we did back when my husband and I first got married. However, these recipes are all keepers. When I wanted to pick out favorites, these were immediately chosen.

Open-Faced Hamburger Phillies
We love this one because we're Philly cheesesteak fiends.


Pizza Braid
This one blew me away. So simple, but outta this world delicious!


Easy Pizza Pasta Casserole
I can never get my husband to eat baked spaghetti. But apparently if you add pepperoni on top and call it something completely different, he'll devour it :)


Restaurant Style Steak
I make this recipe at least once a month, which is the most rare thing ever. It easily is the recipe we've eaten the most in the last 5 years.


Sunday Meatloaf
It has bacon, dry onion soup mix, and veggies inside!


Big Evil Cheeseburger
Evil Shenanigans never lets me down - this burger is the bomb dot com!

1 comment :

Clement Park Ward Youth Trek said...

Yum. We are big carnivores over at our house, and these all might be making their way to our kitchen table sometime soon..

Katie - http://www.clarkscondensed.com